Tobacco Factory Theatres produces and presents excellent theatre in its iconic building in Bristol, offsite in the South West and on tour nationally and internationally.
We present a jam-packed programme of diverse and exciting shows, workshops and events, from international comedy acts to opera, family shows to modern classics and timeless masterpieces. It also runs an expansive programme of engagement, participation and development opportunities for young people, artists and audiences.
Tobacco Factory Theatres has forged an inspirational path to becoming one of the country’s most respected venues. The diversity of the programme, combined with the astonishing average attendance capacity of 80%, make it one of the most well-attended, loved and popular theatres in the country.
We are at a key moment in the theatre’s evolution and a step change in the level of our ambitions. We recognise that a truly great theatre is all about the consistent production of great shows and to achieve this we are investing ambitiously in more of our own productions and co-productions with key partners. Read more about our productions.
The redevelopment of Tobacco Factory Theatres sees it building the brand new 84-seat Spielman Theatre, refurbishing backstage areas and improving front of house areas by October 2018. Find out more about our amazing plans and Make Your Mark.
- Our Mission, Aims and Beliefs What we believe
- Timeline See a timeline of our history
- Reimagine With Us A new studio theatre in 2018
- Green Aims A summary of our environmental aims
- Reports, Plans and Policies Download PDFs of our formal documents
- Our Team Find out who is part of our team
- Our Board of Trustees Find out more about our board of trustees