OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Tobacco Factory Theatres produces and presents excellent art in unique, intimate spaces. It aims to be a cultural flagship for the local community, an innovative social and cultural hub and an inspirational model of urban renewal.
- We started as an experiment and we encourage experimentation.
- We are ambitious and we encourage ambition: we tell epic stories in small spaces.
- We seek as wide an audience for our work as possible.
- Our diverse programme is our cornerstone but we are a place of creation, development and learning, as well as performance.
- We never forget that our audience is our reason for existence.
- Be a cultural resource that is accessible to, and works positively for, its community.
- Produce and present a year-round rich and varied programme of theatre and other performing arts.
- Develop partnerships with individual artists, theatre companies, venues and other organisations locally, nationally and internationally.
- Be managerially and financially sustainable.