At Tobacco Factory Theatres, we work with a huge range of artists and theatre companies in a variety of different ways.
Our vision is to bring world class directors, actors, and musicians to Tobacco Factory Theatres – the best of the best – as well as to invest in developing the best new talent from here in Bristol and across the country.
From touring companies who we programme as part of our season, to charities who we host in our theatres; from artists who form part of our in-house productions teams, artists who present their first ideas in a scratch performance, and more; every relationship is individual and different.
On these pages we have brought together information on the many opportunities for artists and companies to work with us, plus some information for those people we’re already working with.
- How We Programme Looking to get your show programmed?
- Venue Technical Information For visiting companies and artists
- Producing Established Artists and Companies Supporting and developing established artists and companies
- Artist Development Fund Our commissioning fund for developing directors and companies
- Prototype: Experiments in Theatre Our regular scratch night