Tobacco Factory Theatres is looking for a new Finance Administrator to join our Finance department. The Finance Administrator is a post which supports the work of an expanding and busy finance team at the theatre. You will be the first point of contact for internal and external queries and you will manage the day to day finances of the organisation.
You will work closely with the Finance Manager who is responsible for the financial management of the organisation, monitoring and reporting to the senior management team and Board of Trustees.
As our Finance Administrator, you will be expected to:
- Raise sales invoices and monitor payments to include Credit Control
- Process purchase invoices
- Make payments
- Run SAGE payroll
- Check floats and order cash from our bank as and when necessary
- Check income from our bar and Box Office and create reports
- Analyse department banking and post onto SAGE
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Process Show Returns
- Reconcile Petty Cash
- Perform admin tasks as required and directed by the Finance Manager
- Attend Staff Meetings, productions & keep abreast of all activities in the Theatre Work effectively and responsibly as a team member
Further information about this role can be found in the job pack to the right of this page. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact David Dewhurst, Acting Executive Director on 0117 9020345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications by: 10am on Fri 20 December 2019
Application method: Please fill in the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form which can be downloaded to the right of this page, and email it to email@example.com. In the subject bar please write ‘Finance Administrator’. Alternatively you can post the application and equalities monitoring form to: Recruitment, Tobacco Factory Theatres, Raleigh Road, Southville, Bristol, BS3 1TF
If you would rather submit a video or audio file answering the questions in the application form, please contact the Theatre Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 902 0345. We do not wish to have any barriers for applying, so please get in touch if you have any concerns.
Interviews: Fri 10 January 2020
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in working for Tobacco Factory Theatres.