Can you hold a tune? Tobacco Factory Theatres is looking for 50 people from its local area to form a community choir!
After the success of our Get Singing Community Choir – a 50-strong chorus of people from across Bristol, brought together especially to perform in our production of Beautiful Thing in autumn 2018 – we’re excited to launch our new community choir, the Factory Singers, starting in September 2019.
Over a term of eleven sessions, the choir will meet weekly for fun and friendly singing workshops and to develop skills through a wide-ranging selection of songs from the world of Pop and Funk from across the decades. The choir will prepare a repertoire of songs before performing at Tobacco Factory Theatres in November 2019 and at community venues throughout the year.
Why join us?
- Discover the joy of singing!
- We will learn all our songs by ear, so there’s no need to read music (although sheet music is available for those who want it)
- Perform at various gigs at Tobacco Factory Theatres and in the local community
- Build a lasting connection with other people from the local area
Who can join us?
- We welcome adults of all ages (18+), of all identities and from all backgrounds.
- Anyone can join – whether you’ve sung in choirs all your life or have only ever sung in the shower!
How do I book?
- To pay for the full term up front, click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button above
- To pay for the term in two instalments of £35 each, please call Box Office on 0117 902 0344 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The first instalment is due immediately and the second will be due by Wed 06 November. Attendance is expected for the full term so when you pay the first instalment, your space will be reserved for the whole term.
- Need help with this fee? Please get in touch as bursary places are available.
If you have any further questions not covered by the FAQs above, please get in touch with email@example.com
- AGE RECOMMENDATION18+
- TICKETS£70 per term (Bursaries and payment plans available – please get in touch)
AUTUMN TERM 2019
The autumn term of the Factory Singers Choir will run from Wed 11 September – Wed 27 November 2019.
Rehearsals take place every Wednesday at Southville Primary School (Myrtle Street site) from 7pm – 9pm.