Can you hold a tune? After an extremely successful first term, Tobacco Factory Theatres is looking for new people to join its community choir!
Are you interested in joining but don’t know what it’ll be like? The choir is performing at Colston Hall at 11am on Sat 30 November as part of Fair Saturday and here at Tobacco Factory Theatres at 7.30pm on Mon 09 December. So come along, have a listen and ask the choir all about it!
Over a term of eleven sessions, the choir meets weekly for fun and friendly singing workshops and to develop skills through a wide-ranging selection of songs from the world of Pop and Funk from across the decades. The choir is building a repertoire of songs for performances at Tobacco Factory Theatres and at community venues throughout the year.
Why join us?
- Discover the joy of singing!
- We learn all our songs by ear, so there’s no need to read music (although sheet music is available for those who want it)
- Perform various gigs at Tobacco Factory Theatres and in the local community
- Build a lasting connection with other people from the local area
Who can join us?
- We welcome adults of all ages (18+), of all identities and from all backgrounds.
- Anyone can join – whether you’ve sung in choirs all your life or have only ever sung in the shower!
How do I book?
- To pay for the full term up front, click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button above
- To pay for the term in two instalments of £35 each, please call Box Office on 0117 902 0344 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The first instalment is due immediately and the second will be due by Wed 19 February. Attendance is expected for the full term so when you pay the first instalment, your space will be reserved for the whole term.
- Need help with this fee? Please get in touch as bursary places are available.
If you have any further questions not covered by the FAQs above, please get in touch with email@example.com
- AGE RECOMMENDATION18+
- TICKETS£70 per term (Bursaries and payment plans available – please get in touch)
SPRING TERM 2020
The spring term of the Factory Singers Choir will run from Wed 08 January – Wed 25 March 2020.
Rehearsals take place every Wednesday at Southville Primary School (Myrtle Street site) from 7pm – 9pm.