Join a company of like-minded people to devise, write, create, perform and become a Young Theatre Maker!
Over this term, you will learn new skills, meet new people and attend one of our performances as a group. You will develop an appreciation of performing arts and a better understanding of how to become a theatre maker.
During each term, we will explore and develop a wide range of theatre skills, which may include:
- Voice and communication
- Trust and team-building
- Rehearsals for performances
- Script work
- Devising (where young people can create and develop their own ideas)
The aims of our classes are to:
- Inspire young people to engage in theatre and the arts.
- Enable young people to explore their creativity and imagination, build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
- Create brilliant pieces of theatre that push the boundaries of our expectations of young people.
- AGE RECOMMENDATION14 - 19 years
- TICKETS£85 per term (Need help with this fee? Please get in touch)
- VENUESpielman Theatre
The spring term of Young Theatre Makers will run from January – March 2020
EVERY TUESDAY Tue 21 January – Tue 31 March 6pm – 8pm (excluding Tuesday 18 February)
PLEASE NOTE, when booking you will only see the first date in the term. By booking you are committing to the full term of YTM sessions as specified above.