As a registered charity, we could not do what we do without the generous support of our members, business partners and grant-making trusts. Your support, however big or small, will enable us to produce and present fantastic work to inspire our audiences, develop the very best talent and run our education programme for children and young people and our outreach work.
In the last year we welcomed over 112,000 people to more than 600 performances, classes, talks, workshops and other events. Over 35,000 people participated in a community class and we worked with 1,769 young people. We are very proud to earn 76% of our income, with 58% coming directly from ticket sales. However, as we receive a public contribution of only 4%, we need to raise an additional £400,000 each year in order to deliver our artistic ambitions.
Your support is therefore vital.
Support Tobacco Factory Theatres so we can:
- Continue to bring the best companies and artists to our unique venues
- Produce fantastic new work
- Continue building Bristol’s reputation as a hub for great art and culture
- Support the growth of the brightest young directors, actors, musicians and playwrights into the next great generation
- Run our educational programme to provide enrichment and opportunities for children and young people
- Expand our outreach work into local communities and with diverse audiences to ensure that everyone can enjoy our work
- Keep our ticket prices low and our venues accessible so that as many people as possible can benefit from our work
Your support is crucial to the theatre now and in the future. Find out about the different ways in which you can support us.
“TOBACCO FACTORY THEATRES WORKS WONDERS WITH LITTLE MONEY; WITH MORE INVESTMENT IT WOULD PERFORM MIRACLES”
Susannah Clapp, The Observer
“I SUPPORT TOBACCO FACTORY THEATRES BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP IT GOING. THE QUALITY OF THE SHOWS CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE.”
Philip Burnett, Supporter